Protein Ice Cream Recipe: How to make the easiest, most delicious Ninja Creami protein ice cream recipe! Using your Ninja Creami makes getting your protein in easy and also so yummy!
The post in on Protein Ice Cream Recipe.
HOW TO MAKE NINJA CREAMI PROTEIN ICE CREAM
Protein Ice Cream Ninja Creami
(Friends: This post has links included are affiliate links. Countess of Shopping & her furbabies will be compensated when you make a purchase by clicking through the links at no cost to you.) Of course, this is not medical advice & I am not a doctor. Check with your own doctor always. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
4 Ingredients Needed:
- 1) Ninja Creami
- 2) Protein Shake
- 3) 1-2 Tablespoon of Sugar-Free Jell-o Pudding (Cheesecake or vanilla flavor)
- 4) (Optional) Ice Cream Container
Homemade Protein Ice Cream
1) Pour protein drink into Ninja Creami plastic container. I love using Premier Protein, Atkins, Fairlife..there are TONS of protein drinks you can use and flavors.
2) Mix in 1-2 tablespoons of Jello sugar free instant pudding.
You will need the sugar free Jello pudding to make the mixture thicker. I used a coffee mixer to ensure thoroughly mixed together.
3) Freeze container with mixture for at least 24 hours.
4) Get your Ninja Creami out. Make sure your mixture is not past the plastic ice cream container line and also flat. If the frozen mixture is not flat, take a knife to make it smooth.
🎥 (WATCH HERE) HOW TO MAKE🎥
5) Then mix with Ninja Creami and bon appteti!
Ninja Creami Ice Cream Flavors
There are so many flavors to choose from. And it’s a great way to get protein in!
You can easily change out to make different flavors:
- Protein Drink – fill almost up to line in your plastic pint container of ANY protein drink
- Jello Instant Mixture – use 1-2 tablespoons
By changing the protein drinks or jello instant mixtures, you can make 100s of combinations with your Ice Cream!
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Then, make that favorite flavor with the protein drink.
I am obsessed with coffee ice cream. Guess what I used? Premier Proteins Cafe Latte Protein Drink to make my ice cream.
Banana Protein Ice Cream
For example, you can switch in the Premier Protein Banana drink with banana jello instant mixture to make a delicious banana ice cream high in protein.
Or you could make strawberry chocolate by using the Strawberry Atkins protein drink with chocolate sugar free Jello instant pudding.
Read more about 125 Protein Snack Ideas HERE.
Watch how easy the recipe is to make(WATCH HERE)
5 Tips to Drink More Water – READ HERE